Commemorates Bastille Day and the French Spirit •
This handbag design honors Le Quatorze Juillet, or July 14th, which commemorates the french holiday Bastille Day, or La Fête Nationale, and harkens the phrase “Vive le 14 juillet!”
- Handmade from intricately carved acacia woods hand-painted in red white and blue.
- Fully stoned, encrusted with over 7,000 sparkling Swarovski™ crystals to add to its elegance and significance.
- TW lock closure; Satin lining; small inside pocket; Drop-in Shoulder Strap included.
- Handbag Dimensions: 9" H x 5 ¾ " W x 4” D.
- United We Stand!
- Available with golden chain or black shoulder strap.